MASONVILLE COVE PARTNERSHIP
Monday - Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm
Extended hours: 9 am - 8 pm
(On the first Thursday of every month)
1000 Frankfurst Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21226
ADMISSION & PARKING
Admission and parking are FREE at Masonville Cove.
DISCOVER BALTIMORE'S HIDDEN GEM
Located in South Baltimore, Masonville Cove is the nation's first Urban Wildlife Refuge Partnership, home to a green building nature center and beautiful waterfront public trails. Come and explore your neighborhood green space!
Upcoming Events at Masonville Cove
See more future events on our Events page
- Thu, Jun 03Masonville Cove Enviro Ed CampusJun 03, 5:30 PMMasonville Cove Enviro Ed Campus , 1000 Frankfurst Ave, Baltimore, MD 21226, USANature Worx is providing an hour long, multi-sensory exploration of the natural environment to demonstrate the healing qualities of intentional time spent outdoors. Nature Worx activities use mindfulness and meditation techniques to engage all the senses during slow, contemplative walks in nature.
- Fri, Jun 111000 Frankfurst AveJun 11, 5:30 PM1000 Frankfurst Ave, 1000 Frankfurst Ave, Baltimore, MD 21226, USAJoin us for socially distanced outdoor movement at Masonville Cove! Develop the skill of mindfulness in nature. Limited number of yoga mats and towels will be available to lend. If you have one, bring your own! Limited spaces, registration required.
- Eagle Fledge CelebrationThu, Jul 011000 Frankfurst AveJul 01, 10:00 AM1000 Frankfurst Ave, 1000 Frankfurst Ave, Baltimore, MD 21226, USAHelp us celebrate the coming of age of Baltimore’s only documented nesting bald eaglets! Hone your skills in bird ID when you try to catch a glimpse of the juvenile bald eagles that call Masonville Cove home. Enjoy nature exploration and free family-friendly activities. Registration and info coming.
- Sun, Jul 111000 Frankfurst AveJul 11, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM1000 Frankfurst Ave, 1000 Frankfurst Ave, Baltimore, MD 21226, USAAnyone can geocache by using GPS devices to find containers with “treasures” in the outdoors! This popular program brings geocachers together to improve nature by cleaning up litter at geocache-friendly spaces. Captain will beam with pride while you work together to leave the world a better place!
- Fishing EventSat, Jul 311000 Frankfurst Ave
- First Thursday - Owl ProwlThu, Sep 02Masonville CoveSep 02, 5:00 PMMasonville Cove, 1000 Frankfurst Ave, Baltimore, MD 21226, USACome learn about one of the most popular nighttime creatures, the owl! Dissect an owl pellet to unravel the mystery of what an owl does at night and what makes them the silent hunter. During extended hours, you will have the rare chance to stay late and see firsthand the fascinating world of owls.
- First Thursday - Pollinator's ParadiseThu, Oct 07Masonville CoveOct 07, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PMMasonville Cove, 1000 Frankfurst Ave, Baltimore, MD 21226, USAHave you ever known the thrill of catching a butterfly in a net? Join us to safely get a close up look at some of the world's most important creatures, who make one out of every three bites of our food! Supplies and instruction will be provided. Registration and more information coming soon.
- First Thursday - Majestic Masonville MammalsThu, Nov 041000 Frankfurst AveNov 04, 4:00 PM1000 Frankfurst Ave, 1000 Frankfurst Ave, Baltimore, MD 21226, USAJoin us for a safe and exciting nighttime walk through the Masonville campus to look for all the creatures that explore the campus after the sun goes down. Flashlights will be provided. More info and registration coming soon.
DID YOU KNOW...
Masonville was home to nesting bald eagles during spring 2020! Two eaglets hatched in May and started flying in June.