Sunday, Sept 26 Kayaking
Time & Location
About the Event
Participants will receive beginner-level instruction in how to safely kayak in Masonville Cove. While paddling, learn some local history about the Star-Spanged Banner National Historic Trail from National Park Service Rangers. Tandem (2-person) kayaks and guided instruction provided by the experienced and licensed kayak outfitter, Ultimate Watersports.
Please carefully read the details below before choosing your kayaking date and time. Each individual may claim a maximum of ONE ticket.
- Tandem (2-person) kayaks will be provided by Ultimate Watersports.
- Beginner kayakers are welcome, but this activity is suitable only for those who do not fear the water.
- Please note that there is a 200 lb. INDIVIDUAL WEIGHT LIMIT for kayaks, and PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD. Kayak participants younger than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult who has kayaked before.
- We are unable to provide childcare for children under 13 while you are on the kayak tour, so please make arrangements to have a person over the age of 18 to supervise any child under the age of 13 while on the kayak tour.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for participation.
- All participants must sign waivers.
- Appropriate social distancing and COVID-19 guidelines will be followed. Masks will be required at registration, for entry into bathrooms, and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- If you need to cancel, please notify us immediately so we can make your slots available for others – this event is in high demand!
- Weather Notice: The kayaking program will be canceled/postponed if environmental conditions (weather, water quality) pose any potential health concerns. Even if the weather is beautiful on the event day, water quality may be impacted by heavy rains earlier in the week. If we need to cancel, an email will be sent to the address provided during registration. Please check your messages 24 hours before the event and before arriving.
- THERE WILL NOT BE A RAIN DATE FOR THIS EVENT. If it is canceled, you will no longer have a kayaking spot. Look for additional kayaking events in the future!
We are thrilled to have you join us! Please call 410-729-8635 with any questions or concerns regarding the event.
We look forward to your visit!
- Kayak pass 9:00am - 10:30am$0$00$0
- Kayak Pass 10:30am - 12:00pm$0$00$0
- Kayak Pass 12:30pm - 2:00pm$0$00$0
- Kayak Pass 2:00pm - 3:30pm$0$00$0