Welcome to Mammals of Masonville
Time & Location
About the Event
Join U.S. Fish and Wildlife biologists as they investigate the animals that roam Masonville Cove after dark. This multi day program will take place online and on campus (optional attendance). Participants will have an oppurtunity to become a community scientists and learn the importance of wildlife management in cities and how biologists track and identify mammals. This program was designed for teenagers - adults.
Please contact Dr. Ela Carpenter at Ela_Carpenter@usfws.gov to sign up to participate.
- Introduction to Wildlife Management - January 7 (online)
- Trail Camera set up - January 8 (in-person)
- Evening Deer Survey - January 11, 12 and 13 (in-person)
- Indentifying Trail Camera Videos - January 14 (online)
- Summary Class - January 15 (online)